- "How do I go about booking a session with you? ": It’s really easy to book a session with me! Just send me an email through the contact tab, and we will get you set up! A session deposit is required to hold your date, and a collection is required to be picked at the time of signing. Collection balance is due the day of your session.
- "How far ahead do I need to book a session?" : I book typically 1-2 months ahead, and even sooner during the Christmas season. If you are expecting, I highly suggest booking maternity sessions between 32-36 weeks of pregnancy.
- "How long does a session last?" : An outdoor session lasts 1 hour. I rely on natural light for my sessions, which is why I highly recommend for my clients to be ON TIME.
- "Do you offer discounts and payment plans?" : Yes, I do offer payment plans. I understand that photography is an investment, and I want to make sure that I can cater photography needs easily. I also do offer a loyalty discount to clients. Please ask for details.
- "How long does it take to receive our images?" : It really depends on the season, but your proof gallery will be ready 14-18 business days after your session. From there, we can schedule an in-person ordering session, or you can order online too. It takes another week or so to get your products depending on what you order.
- "How many photos do we get in a session?" : I will present 40-60 images in your gallery, this includes both color and black and white photos. From there you will pick and choose which photos you love. For example, if you pick Family Collection 1, than you will pick your 15 photos. If you would like additional photos, you will need to purchase them. These are the images that have met my standards in the quality of images that I want to present to you. These images will already be fully edited to my signature editing style.
- "What is your cancellation policy?" : If you need to cancel or reschedule your session, I need to know at least 48 hours ahead of time. Last minute cancellations will result in a loss of deposit and rescheduling will need to be done within two weeks from your rescheduled date, or deposit will be lost as well.
- "Do you issue refunds?" : No I do not. All sales are final.
Copyright © Careena Tipoti Photography. All rights reserved. hawaii family photographer hawaii portrait photographer family photography